<address id="2710" ></address>
  • <option id="2710" ></option>

    1. <samp id="2710" ></samp>

    2. <p id="2710" ></p>
      1. <listing id="2710" ></listing><li id="2710" ><tt id="2710" ></tt></li>


        夏德仁San Diego


        • Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
        • Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
        • You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.


        Parking citations that remain unpaid will result in a lien against the vehicle registration including additional fees and penalties. The amount due may also be forwarded to the Delinquent Accounts Program for collection.

        夏德仁NOTE:夏德仁 If your citation is delinquent, you may owe additional penalties and interest that are not included in the amount due. For more information, contact the City Treasurer's Delinquent Accounts Program.


        If your vehicle was stolen prior to the issuance of the citation and recovered after, or never recovered, you should:

        1. provide a copy of the stolen vehicle report;
        2. provide a copy of the vehicle recovery report;
        3. if vehicle was never recovered, provide a document from your insurance company indicating the loss.

        These documents can be submitted by mail, please indicate the citation number, plate number, name and telephone number.


        If your vehicle was rented or leased when the citation was issued, you should:

        1. provide the name, address, and telephone number of the rentee/lessee; and
        2. mail a copy of the rental contract or lease agreement indicating the contract start and ending date/time that includes the citation issuance date/time to:
          Parking Administration/Rental or Leasing
          P.O. Box 129038
          San Diego, CA 92112-9038

        For questions or concerns, see the 夏德仁Frequently Asked Questions, call (866) 470-1308 (toll free).


        You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.